Printed from the Merit Badge Center, Philippines - http://www.meritbadge.org.ph/
Emergency Service Corps
For Senior Scout Only. Membership must be renewed every three-(3) years.
- Present to your Local Scout Council a written application approved by your
Parents and your Outfit Advisor to join the Emergency Service Corps. Submit
written proof from certified physician that you are physically fit.
- Run a kilometer in 5-1/2 minutes or less.
- Climb a 5-meter rope, hand over hand, in not more than 15 seconds.
- Tie the following knots according to use:
- Square Knot
- Tautline Hitch
- Scaffold Hitch
- Clove Hitch
- Two Half-Hitches
- Bowline on a Bight
- Sheet Bend
- Triple Bowline
- Earn or show proof that you have earned the following Merit Badges (in
bold are Merit Badges required for Eagle Scout):
- First Aid
- Emergency Preparedness
- Public Health
- Traffic Assistance
- Communications or Signaling
- Pass the BSP Emergency Service Training Course.